View Larger Map
Geothermal Heating & Cooling
Originally heated with steam, the new condominiums will be heated and cooled with a geothermal system. The system consists of 52 300-foot deep, 8-inch diameter wells. Each well contains a 1.5 inch looped pipe and a mixture of concrete and bentonite filling around the pipe. All 52 wells are connected together and filled with water/glycol mixture which is circulated through the looped pipe throughout the building into a heat pump in each condominium and back into the ground.
The water/glycol mixture is transfers heat from the ground to the building in the winter and from the building to the ground in the summer. This system will provide approximately 100 tons of heating and cooling capacity at a substantial cost savings to Marymount residents.
Contact DetailsAscension Rentals Property Manager
Sales Office Hours
- Please call for a private appointment or
- check listings for open house times
- Everyday Lights in Concert
- Welcome to Condo 105
- Garden Concert with Jenn Grinels
- Marrs Brothers & the Castle in Kansas
- Sunflower Living Magazine
- Marymount Featured on #YLIW
- "Marymount College of Kansas: A History"
- HGTV Set to Air "You Live in What?"
- Episode 309 A New Hope - HGTV Update
- "You Live in What?" Premiering on GAC
- Is Condo Life Right for You?
- "You Live in What?" Season Delayed
- HGTV Visit to Marymount Campus
- Join us for a Christmas Concert
- Join us for a Fall Concert in the Chapel
- Spring Building New Porches
- A Vision of Your Home: Design Rendering
- Join us for the Chamber After Hours
- MP to Unveil New Parking Garage
- Custom Floor Plans Available