Monday, July 16, 2012
This spacious, boutique condominium features two exterior porches, the finest finishes and an incredible view. Check out condo 108.
When Marymount closed its doors in 1989 this space housed the library. In the original drawings, its intended use was community space and it also contained rooms for music practice. Today it has one of the largest balconies on the property. Once the redevelopment is finished it will have two private balconies. The space can be customed designed with up to 3 bedrooms and 3 bath rooms and can be expanded if needed.
The condominiums at Marymount Properties will be built to each owner’s specifications with occupancy available in January 2013. Monthly assessments include electricity, gas, heating & cooling, water, garbage service, building insurance, interior and exterior common maintenance, and reserve fee. Closing price includes one parking space, additional parking is available for purchase.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook. To schedule a tour or check out our iPad please call us.
- Everyday Lights in Concert
- Welcome to Condo 105
- Garden Concert with Jenn Grinels
- Marrs Brothers & the Castle in Kansas
- Sunflower Living Magazine
- Marymount Featured on #YLIW
- "Marymount College of Kansas: A History"
- HGTV Set to Air "You Live in What?"
- Episode 309 A New Hope - HGTV Update
- "You Live in What?" Premiering on GAC
- Is Condo Life Right for You?
- "You Live in What?" Season Delayed
- HGTV Visit to Marymount Campus
- Join us for a Christmas Concert
- Join us for a Fall Concert in the Chapel
- Spring Building New Porches
- A Vision of Your Home: Design Rendering
- Join us for the Chamber After Hours
- MP to Unveil New Parking Garage
- Custom Floor Plans Available